We are on the lookout for motivated and analytical Intelligence Analysts to join our dynamic team at Disruptive Industries™. Our Intelligence Analysts are crucial in bolstering our intelligence operations, tasked with conducting comprehensive research, analysing diverse data sets, and generating pivotal insights to guide decision-making processes.
This role presents a thrilling opportunity to acquire hands-on technical experience at the forefront of intelligence analysis, significantly contributing to our overarching mission of empowering organisations to navigate and stay ahead of evolving risks.
We are seeking candidates for both senior and junior positions within our team.
We are looking for an Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT) researcher to bolster our expanding team. The ideal candidate would be an individual who thoroughly understands various open source intelligence techniques and web-based research, with an innate curiosity and investigative mindset. A fundamental trait for this role is a fervour for continual learning and staying at the cutting edge of this ever-evolving field of investigations.
Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 5:30 pm, plus extra as required
Location: London, Office Based
Salary Bracket: £30,000 to £35,000 per annum
Reporting to: Partner or Senior Investigator
▪ Data Collection; carry out open-source research in support of complex investigations.
▪ Analysis; Interpret, corroborate and grade information.
▪ Reporting; report relevant findings clearly and concisely, in support of the project objective.
▪ Any other duties that may reasonably be required.
▪ Excellent written and verbal communication skills▪ Curious and creative mindset with a willingness to keep up to date with the latest OSINT techniques, tools, and platforms and assisting in developing and refining our OSINT tools and methodologies.
▪ Previous experience in an OSINT research role would be advantageous.
▪ Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and in a small team.
▪ Strong understanding of social media dynamics and web-based research.
▪ Positive attitude and willingness to commit the time required to meet deadlines.
Please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For one of its institutional clients, Cronos Europa is looking for a Junior CYBER / OSINT Analyst to join their team in Brussels.
Your mission would entail :
Did you tick all the boxes? You are in the right place!
Apply here Junior OSINT Analyst at Cronos Europa (breezy.hr) and we’ll be in touch !