Inspiiro is looking for a senior OSINT analyst to detect and analyse Disinformation incidents for an institutional client. The purpose of the position is to gather technical indicators using OSINT and SOCMINT tools to identify disinformation incidents and to provide comprehensive reports on disinformation campaign.
Main responsibilities :
- Use OSINT, SOCMINT Tools and techniques
- Apply methodologies to conduct exhaustive research
- Design & adapt strategies to monitor maps of actors according to the orientations of the client
- create effective queries using Boolean logic and operators on several technical tools to identify disinformation incidents
- Analyse gathered intelligence and identify links between key pieces of information or technical indicators
- writing short and impactful alerts as well as comprehensive reports on disinformation incidents
- 3+ years of experience with OSINT analysis
- Proven experience with all-source intelligence processes, data evaluation, and analytical tools and databases
- Knowledge of internet-based research, including Boolean logic, search engine, and database resources, and internet sources
- Knowledge of Social media, social networking tools, data exploitation, and commercial- and industry-based databases
- Experience of LINUX OS especially distribution tailored for security research and computer forensic
- Arabic-speaking is an added-value
How to apply:
If you are interested, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org attaching an updated CV.
Inspiiro is looking for candidates either already based in Brussels or willing to relocate asap to Brussels for the position. The selected candidate should be able to start end of November / early December at the latest.