Cronos is urgently looking for an OSINT analyst to detect and analyze Disinformation incidents for an institutional client.
Inspiiro is looking for candidates either already based in Brussels or willing to relocate asap to Brussels for the position.
The purpose of the position is to gather technical indicators using OSINT and SOCMINT tools to identify disinformation incidents and to provide comprehensive reports on disinformation campaign.
- Employ OSINT, SOCMINT Tools and techniques
- Employ methodologies to conduct exhaustive research
- Design & adapt strategies to monitor maps of actors according to the orientations of the client
- Create effective queries using Boolean logic and operators on several technical tools to identify disinformation incidents
- Analyse gathered intelligence and identify links between key pieces of information or technical indicators
- Writing short and impactful alerts as well as comprehensive reports on disinformation incidents
- 3+ years of experience with OSINT analysis
- Experience with all-source intelligence processes, data evaluation, and analytical tools and databases
- Knowledge of internet-based research, including Boolean logic, search engine, and database resources, and internet sources
- Knowledge of Social media, social networking tools, data exploitation, and commercial- and industry-based databases
- Experience of LINUX OS especially distribution tailored for security research and computer forensic
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org attaching an updated CV. Please mention osint-jobs.com when applying for this position.