Inspiiro is looking for a Deputy Analysts Coordinator to support with the management and quality control of a fast-growing team of OSINT analysts working for an institutional client. The purpose of the project is to gather technical indicators using OSINT investigation and SOCMINT tools to identify disinformation incidents and to provide daily alert as well as comprehensive reports on disinformation campaign.
- Supporting the Project Manager with daily coordination tasks towards the team of Analysts, namely:
- Accompanying the Analyst in their day-to-day Tasks;
- Providing the Analysts with orientations to comply with the Client’s requests;
- Ensuring the compliance of the dedicated monitoring set-ups of the Analysts according to the Client’s orientations;
- Ensuring the application of the Client’s methodology in the Analysts’ work;
- Supervising and reviewing the quality of the daily, weekly deliverables from the analysts;
- Ensuring that the working atmosphere is respectful, dynamic, and positive.
- Organizing the workload of each analyst as well as the prioritization of the client’s request per analyst;
- Ensuring the timely delivery of the products.
- Assisting the Project Manager with presentations to the Client’s various departments
- Assisting the Project Manager with the weekly internal meetings
- Replacing the Project Manager during his absence.
- At least 2 years of experience as an analyst (a proven experience with all-source intelligence processes, data evaluation, analytical tools and databases or being an OSINT analyst would be a plus);
- Experience in the daily production of deliverables;
- Capacity to handle pressure both from the client and from the daily production of deliverables;
- Ability to translate a client request into operational and concrete steps, deliverables, and actions;
- Fluent in English;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Adaptability and transparency;
- Attention to detail and extremely rigorous;
- Sense of duty and of responsibility.
How to apply:
If you are interested, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org attaching an updated CV.
Inspiiro is looking for candidates either already based in Brussels or willing to relocate asap to Brussels for the position. The selected candidate should be able to start end of November / early December at the latest.