To respond to the growing needs of our clients, Athena Intelligence is looking for an additional analyst.
Who we are
Athena Intelligence is a boutique corporate intelligence firm based in Geneva, Switzerland and in Shanghai, China. We are one of the largest firm in Switzerland and work on the forefront of multiple global investigations for a set of varied clients. We have made headway in the recent years by being one of the investigation firm that has helped to bring down a network of hack for hire firm based out of India (see https://www.nytimes.com/2021/10/23/us/hacking-emirates-farhad-azima.html).
We are looking for an analyst who:
- Is confident with OSINT collection techniques and tools (from the usual databases, to corporate registry worldwide, to more specialized tools).
- Is able to analyse data, intelligence and evidence in an intelligible manner.
- Is thinking creatively about solving the challenges our clients bring us.
- Bring a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Has experience conducting HUMINT interviews.
- Can produce client ready reporting, such as reports in English and visual charts using i2 analyst notebook.
- Is proficient in English, both verbally and in writing and who can bring one or two additional languages to the table
What we offer
- A fast pace environment.
- The opportunity to be involved in global investigations who end up making large headlines.
- A competitive compensation package.
- The ability to work remotely (as long as in EU timezone).
This position is ideal for analysts that have already an experience at a firm in the industry and are willing to switch gear and come to the forefront of the corporate intelligence world.
How to apply
Candidates should send their CV and a cover letter to email@example.com